Tuesday, June 11, 2013

WHO IS VAL? :RE_INTRO


Everyone asks me the above the Question. And most of the times, I have realized that most of the answers that they get are presuppositions based on what they’ve been earlier told or an observation they’ve made probably on a onetime experience with me. It happens that Less than 10% of what they say about me is true or “near” truth. And this has led to misunderstandings & misapprehension of the Real Val. 

In view of this, I have decided to scribe a short write up that would seek to reveal to you an idea of who Val is; the creation of our Heavenly Father who carefully and perfectly knitted and wired every part of his body, mind and soul to become who he is now.

I am an ambitious and passion driven person who aggressively pushes himself to accomplish a given mission. Considering that I am task – oriented person, I do this with vigor, energy and aggression. When it comes to work, I usually dominate other people not for the wrong reasons but when I want it done and done on time. In that case I am straightforward, frank, self-sufficient, creative, critical, and no-nonsense individual with zeal and drive. When it comes to people, I am a relational person who gets social and familiar but still approaches with caution maintaining easiness. I approach links with honesty, straightforward and openness and that has sometimes gotten me in trouble with friends for being too bare with facts. To make it clear, I don’t relate to please other people. It’s either you like me or not, accept me or not.

I have been called a Proud Person, others have said that am Cocky, other have even said that am full of myself. I don’t think so, am just one person who believes in self –confidence and cultivation of a positive self – esteem culture in my life. I don’t shy away from displaying my successes and failures. You learn a lot from them. Am not a laid-back person; I see and take action immediately and that makes me a proactive character. (Go - Getter). Considering that I am on this earth for a season but for a reason, I usually give my all in everything that I do and for that matter, I don’t entertain excuses, laziness, time wastage and under-performers. My Motto is “Go hard or Go Home.”  If you don’t do it, I’ll do it myself.

All these make up part of my personality, something that I was born with and cannot change. As a result of that I remain mostly unapologetic about who Val is. 

Despite all that, am not faultless. I am an imperfect person created by a perfect Creator who is perfectly working in my Life to make me the best of what He wants me to be. I Leave God to define me and stamp His identity in me.

Who is Val? -----> A Nobody, Here to tell Everybody, About Somebody, Who can save anybody...#A Slave of the Lord Jesus Christ...#...!!!

(This is not an exhaustion of who Val is, as I said in the beginning, it’s just a of snippet who Val is. You can use this to help you create a snippet of who you are)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger news